"Slow To Burn" eBook now available

My chapbook Slow To Burn is finally available in eBook format. Tanya Keyser and MetroMania Press published the first edition in a beautiful, limited-edition in 2006. In 2011, Ron Mohring selected Slow To Burn for the Seven Kitchens Press ReBound Series. The eBook is the 2011 version featuring an introduction by friend and fellow poet Karen Head. It's only $2.99 at Scribd.

Why did I go with Scribd.? Mainly because they let me preserve my line breaks by allowing the eBook in PDF form. That means you can download and read it on any device. I was going to make it available  via Amazon for the Kindle but it, frankly, looked terrible.

I'd also like to say thanks to fellow poet and writer Y.I. Washington for featuring me on her blog for National Poetry Month. You can read "To Margot Kidder, With Love" and her very kind words about my work at this link.

Comments

Popular Posts