Call for submissions, 'Render' review


I'm guest editing the Fall 2013 edition of Hobble Creek Review and the submission period officially opens today. I'm looking for pop culture-inspired poems, non-fiction and essays. Check this link for all the submission guidelines and feel free to spread this call far and wide. The deadline is Aug. 1. I can't wait to read your work!

Many thanks to fellow poet Joseph Harker for his fantastic review of Render at his Naming Constellations blog. You can read the full review at this link, but I did love this line and wanted to share:

I think there’s a great deal of Whitman-heritage in the book to be admired: there is an honest, American, passionate voice ringing through the pages.

I'll have an update next week on some exciting upcoming readings both in Atlanta and on the west coast.

Comments

A Laramey said…
Pop cultured themed submissions? That is incredibly enticing!

Popular Posts