Bits and bobs

Java Monkey Speaks, my old poetry stomping ground in Decatur, received a great write-up at AtlArts on the occasion of its 11th birthday. You can read it at this link.

Dustin Brookshire's debut chapbook, To the One Who Raped Me, is now available for pre-order from Sibling Rivalry Press.

Congratulations to Ocean Vuong for winning the 2012 Stanley Kunitz Poetry Prize. I love when a poet actually deserving of a prize wins one. 

I blurbed the forthcoming poetry anthology called Among the Leaves, which is a collection of Midwestern gay poets edited by Raymond Luczak. Contributors include Brent Goodman, Stephen S. Mills, Gregg Shapiro, Jim Fritscher, Christopher Hennessy, William Reichard, Scott Wiggerman and many more. It's a great collection.

I've picked the cover art for my short story collection, Kiss Shot.

Comments

Popular Posts