Free eBook anthology, podcast and more

Just in time for Valentines' Day, Vanilla Heart Publishing has released a free eBook anthology featuring short stories, poetry and excerpts from its authors' novels. My contribution is a new poem called "The Black Suitcase" and a sexy excerpt from Remain In Light. You can download the anthology at this link or if you run into trouble, just drop me an email at collinkelley@gmail.com and I'll send along a PDF version to you.

April Line interviewed me for her Writers Talk Podcast at the Billtown Blue Lit blog. It's a wide-ranging interview talking about everything from process, to the future of publishing to the beauty of Paris. You can listen to it at this link.

The Five Questions for... interview series resumes next weekend with one of my favorite poets, Jeannine Hall Gailey.

The sultry, sexy and all-around fabulous Vanessa Daou has released a new set of remixes for her song "Once In a While." The video is below.

Comments

Popular Posts