"Remain In Light" updates


Remain In Light received a glowing review from David-Matthew Barnes at Lambda Literary. You can read it at this link.

Georgia Magazine featured Remain In Light in its big literary round-up in the December issue (print and online). You can read the magazine online at this link.

Amazon still has the eBook for $2.99. Bargain! 

Finished the edit for the print layout for the trade paperback and Vanilla Heart says we're still on track for a mid-January release. The launch will be Jan. 31, 7:15 p.m. at Georgia Center for the Book.

Comments

Maureen said…
Marvelous review, Collin. Congratulations! Can the movie be far behind?

I'm hoping to do a review early in the new year of your chapbook "Slow to Burn", which I've enjoyed reading. Will let you know.

LOL; the word verification is "fictions".
Collin Kelley said…
Thanks, Maureen!

I love when the word verification sends hidden messages. :)
Ron said…
Congrats on the coverage. And thanks for mentioning the special price for your ebook -- I have now entered the modern age and downloaded my first ebook: "Light" (and went ahead and got "Venus" while I was at it).
Collin Kelley said…
Ron, I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for the support. :)

Popular Posts