MORE POEMS PUBLISHED: I know, I know...when it rains, it pours! I have four -- yes, four! -- new poems posted at Contemporary American Voices. I'm in fine company with L. Ward Abel, Arlene Ang and Beverly Jackson for the February issue. CAV has an interesting way of selecting work. After editor Lisa Zaran has selected a featured poet for the month, she asks the feature to solicit work from poets they admire. I received an email from Ward last summer asking me to feature along with him and submit work. I was pleasantly surprised when Lisa asked to use all the poems I submitted. Raise The Titanic and Bountiful are in the Wake manuscript, while Duskdream and 20th Century Boy are fairly new pieces -- and by "new" I mean written in the last three or four years. Thanks, Ward and Lisa!

Comments

DeadMule said…
Congratulations Collin. I'm so glad I got to "know" you via Jenni's blog
Justin Evans said…
Congrats, there! I'm happy that those kinds of numbers are coming up for you.
RJGibson said…
congratulations!

You should buy a pair of faux leopard flats with nipple pink leather accents. ;)
Collin Kelley said…
How do you know I don't already own a pair? ;-)
RJGibson said…
I always imagined you more as a betty page stacked heel sort.
Anonymous said…
These are really amazing. I like 20th Century Boy mucho.

GAV
Unknown said…
Wow!

Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
congrats! Duskdream was my favorite.
Kate Evans said…
Great poems, pal.

Popular Posts