HOLIDAY MUSIC: Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl



Thanks to everyone for their messages about the chapbook. Just wanted to say happy holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone who stops by the blog to read and comment on a regular basis, and even those who lurk. This is my annual posting of the greatest Christmas song ever, Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and the late (and much missed) Kirsty MacColl. It's funny, bittersweet and an absolute classic.

You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot...Happy Christmas you arse I pray God it's our last...

Comments

DeadMule said…
Merry Christmas, Collin.
Anonymous said…
I love that song!
It's a nice video too.
It was on the Christmas songs that wouldn't make you puke list.
Have a Merry one.
Nick said…
Best to you & yours, Collin. Buon Natale!
RJGibson said…
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Collin.

When does "Voyage of the Damned" hit the bit torrents?
Unknown said…
Have a nice one Collin!
Collin Kelley said…
RJ, the episode airs in the UK on Christmas night at 6:50 p.m. I am guessing that by late evening in the US, it will be all over various sites. Can't wait to see the Doctor and Kylie in action!
Pris said…
Your chap just came inside with the mail and my husband. I can barely wait to dig in. We were delayed by what happened in the blog I just posted, but now my greedy eyes will devour it:-)

Marry Christmas.
Anonymous said…
Yay Chapbook!

I play Fairytale of New York like some people play Little Drummer Boy.
>}:-)

Popular Posts