BUSINESS OF WORDS VIA PODCAST! Yes, that's right. Episodes of my Internet radio show are now available for download to your favorite portable music device via Podcast at Leisure Talk Radio Network. My fabulous friends and producers, Harold and Jana, have been talking about getting some of Leisure Talk's content available for Podcasting and now it's a reality. You can download my interviews with poets M. Ayodele Heath and Louise Morgan Runyon now. We hope to make more shows available soon. Just go to the Leisure Talk site and click on the Podcast button.

This technology upgrade is a wonderful way to celebrate the program's first anniversary. Currently streaming on the site is my interview with LA poet Brendan Constantine. I'll be taping new episodes in June with some special guests. Stay tuned!

There's an excellent article about Podcasting at the BBC News. Check it out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
cool -- you gave me a reason to finally figure out this podcasting thing!

Popular Posts