BLOGGER BURPS: There seems to be some ticks with Blogger right now, especially trying to access sites from Google (ummm...don't you guys own Blogger now? Wake up!). If you try to get to this blog from Google, it comes up with the white screen of "not found" death. On the other hand, if you try it from Yahoo (are you listening Google?) it pops right up with no problem. There have been some hiccups when trying to publish as well...meaning you type out a message like this, hit publish post and it takes you to an error page and eats the post. I was talking to my best friend Tina the other day about how computers aren't nearly as fun as they used to be. All the hackers, viruses and assorted bullshit to keep your PC safe kills the joy. People are always fucking it up for everyone else.

By the by, I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I am an American Idol fanatic. I managed to get through tonight and vote for Fantasia...who is just amazing. She's better than the show. Yeah, I know, I know...I'm from Georgia and should be supporting Diana, but she just leaves me cold. Fantasia all the way!

Comments

Popular Posts